From football to Freddie Mercury
Josh Mansour shows how to get a marriage moustache
Words: Damien Woolnough
Photography: Anna Kucera
19th June 2018
National Rugby League player Josh Mansour normally rocks a banging beard but the Penrith Panther recently indulged in some on-trend moustache action.
In time for the upcoming Freddie Mercury biopic Bohemian Rhapsody with Rami Malek, Mansour teamed with Braun to show how their 9-in-1 multi grooming kit and Series 9 shaver can have you looking like full Queen on your big day.
Steve Salecich from Grand Royal Barbers has some tips to have you looking like Mansour Mercury.
1) To get started, ensure you have a clean face and use the multi grooming kit to trim down the hair on your chin. Follow with the Braun Series 9 to clean shave the surrounding areas for a closer shave. With smart AutoSense technology that adapts to your beard density, the shaver offers a close and comfortable shave in fewer strokes.
2. Then using the Braun multi grooming kit, take your trimmer and set the length a little longer than your desired moustache length. Trim in the direction of the growth.
3. Once satisfied with the desired length, remove the trimmer head and wipe off any loose hairs on your upper lip.
4. Using the precision trimmer, line up across your upper lip for definition and to remove any stray hairs. Maintain this on a regular basis to keep your style looking fresh.
5. For the finishing touch, use wax to style to the desired look. Be sure to keep it trimmed – aiming for every 2 – 3 days.
It’s the perfect touch of serious '70s style, leave your chaps at home before walking down the aisle.